how are you all? I hope you’ve been enjoying the recent blue skies – looks like spring is just around the corner…
In this newsletter I’d like to share with you how doTerra essential oils have become a part of my everyday life – and that of my family. So let me take you through a typical day…
One of the first things I do in the mornings is put the diffuser on. I usually use a citrus oil like Wild Orange – all citrus oils are uplifting – and a mint oil (Peppermint or Spearmint) because they make you alert. At the moment I love Clary Sage and add a couple of drops of it to most of my diffuser blends. Clary Sage is the “Oil of Clarity & Vision”: Clary Sage opens the soul to new possibilities and experiences. It assists in opening creative channels and clearing creative blocks. It eliminates distractions from the mind. ~ exert from ‘Emotions and Essential Oils’
The first thing I drink in the mornings is a glass of luke warm water with a drop of Lemon oil in it. Lemon is great for cleansing the whole body system. It also helps to focus, energise and bring joy. With my breakfast I take my Lifelong Vitality supplements. Since I’ve been taking them I wake up in the mornings refreshed and ready to face the day. I get at least double as much done as before and don’t feel like crashing from exhaustion. I sleep less but much deeper. I feel full of energy and wellbeing.
The last picture above is of one of our bathroom shelves – lots of doTerra products there:
- IceBlue rub – I use that one first thing every morning on my creaky knees
- HD Clear skin care – great for teenagers and young adults. Promotes healthy clear skin.
- Salubelle – what can I say… this anti-ageing oil blend is amazing. Absolutely love it!
- Verage skin care – these 4 products are easy to use and make my skin feel so soft
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – non-greasy; great to use with your favourite essential oil for a quick massage after the shower to rehydrate your skin and nurture yourself with the fragrance and benefits of essential oils
- OnGuard toothpaste – antibacterial and antifungal – leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean
- doTerra natural deodorant – fantastic non-toxic alternative to shop-bought deodorants
This Month’s Promotions
Please let me know if you need help to qualify for these promotions.
Time for a Spring Clean
This month’s 10% off oil ~ Zendocrine ~ is perfect for an internal spring clean.
- Add 1–2 drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water to support healthy liver function.
- Take one drop daily for one week as part of an internal cleansing regimen
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in a glass of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
I recently attended one of Dr. Martha Nessler‘s seminars. Martha is a Chiropractor and doTerra Wellness Advocate. She talked about the Sympathetic Brain and how it’s Fight or Flight mode can make us totally imbalanced and agitated when it’s overloaded. With children this often happens after too much screen time. Martha was saying that at this stage Lavender will not help the child to calm down and sleep, but Zendocrine will help the overloaded sympathetic brain to calm. Other oils that assist to regain a sense of balance and homeostasis are Balance and Sandalwood.
I have the diffuser on several times throughout the day. Try some of these great diffuser blends:
Other products I use all day long:
- PastTense – I roll it on the back of my neck to soothe any stress related tension
- InTune – helps me to stay focused and smells great of Patchouli and Ylang-Ylang
- ClaryCalm – hormone balancing and calming
Smart&Sassy is another one of my favourites. It’s a metabolic blend and has helped to curb my chocolate cravings!! I put a couple of drops in my water bottle and drink it throughout the day – tastes fresh and citrusy
OnGuard cleaning concentrate – one bottle of concentrate makes 18 spray bottles of cleaning liquid. It’s antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral and keeps my kitchen and bathroom and actually the whole house fresh and clean.
how to make the most of your essential oils
On Sunday, 28th August, a bunch of us met to explore making individual oil blends, how to use essential oils in drinks and food and more. We had lots of beads for making diffuser bracelets, drank oil infused hot chocolates and had a fun time.
I want to offer these regularly for any doTerra members. Bring along your own oils and discover new ways of using them. You’ll also be able to purchase roller and spritzer bottles, fractionated coconut oil, books and bags and oils by the drop from my collection – all at cost price. I would love to see you:
RSVP: 0468 391 806 or email@example.com
Please feel free to share this newsletter with family and friends, keep in touch on our Facebook page and let me know if you need any more information or would like to host a class.
In the next newsletter we will look into healthy sleep and good evening routines for the whole family.
Have a wonderful weekend! xo Nicole